- External security lighting and CCTV
- Internal monitored-alarm (own subscription and new set-up required).
- Pre-wired for electric sliding entry gates and air-conditioning.
- Double glazed aluminium windows.
- Zoned Underfloor (gas) heating to downstairs and Radiators to all other
rooms / spaces.
- Porcelain stone flooring to all of downstairs and all wet rooms; carpets to all other rooms / spaces.
- Quartz surfaces to all wet areas (kitchen and bathrooms)
- High-quality Horman external aluminium door with glazed side panels, finger-print and automated entry.
- Bespoke oak internal doors.
- Bespoke oak, chrome and glass staircase.
- Pre-wired for telephone/cable points/comms to all rooms and reception
- Bedrooms / Reception rooms with inbuilt modern, lit, alcoves and/or
- Double aspect sitting room with a bespoke feature, stone, opening for a
- Double glass and oak French doors open into the kitchen from the reception hall.
- Hidden under-stairs storage room with lighting and underfloor heating
- Contemporary kitchen with quartz worktops incorporating AEG appliances
(two conventional fan ovens, a combination microwave oven, warming
drawers, American style tall fridge freezer with filtered water, glass hob with
extractor, dishwasher, coffee machine, wine cooler), Insinkerator waste-
disposal system and a boiling hot water tap providing boiling, filtered,
- Additional features include an in-built pantry, under worktop LED lights,
breakfast bar with electricity sockets, glass-lit glass shelves and a hidden
As you approach the large modern aluminium external front door, you are welcomed by a large, open, galleried hallway with doors leading to the living room, kitchen, downstairs toilet, and home office/study.
The kitchen is centrally located to the house with large windows which open to the welcoming rear garden, and individual doors which lead to the dining area (living room), utility and boot rooms and a door leading to the modern gym.
The living space is a large, dual-aspect room with a living area and a sectioned dining area. It features a stone alcove, pre-built for a bio-ethanol fire.
The gym/relaxation space has bi-fold doors which completely open on either side to create the illusion of a floating glass roof, opening to the rear garden terrace.
The home office/study is a single aspect purpose-built room with built-in table, shelving and storage and is also wired for controlling the home's comms and security.
Also on the ground floor are the downstairs toilet and the laundry/utility room with inbuilt washer/dryer, large sink and space for hanging and drying clothes. The utility room also leads to the separate boot room with additional shelving.
Having been extensively re-modelled in 2016, extended and enhanced by the present owners, this modern home offers superb modern family living accommodation set in an enviable location, being centrally located for Bexley's selective schools and comprehensive shopping facilities.
Entrance Hall, Reception / Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Gym, Home Office / Study, Utility Room, Downstairs Toilet, Boot Room, Master Bedroom Suite, Guest Room, 2 further Bedrooms, 1 further Bath & Shower Room, Detached Summer House, and separate external Bicycle Shed.
- Arranged over the first floor are the four well-sized bedrooms including the
impressive master suite. All rooms have been wired for Cable/TV and
- The master suite comprises a large dual-aspect bedroom which extends
across the length of the house, with a luxury bathroom with standalone
bath, separate shower cubicle with waterfall shower head, washbasin on a
floating stone top with heated (mirrored) vanity unit over, inbuilt
waterproof Freeview TV, inbuilt shelves, WC and two heated towel rails.
- Bedroom two is a large double bedroom with windows overlooking the
garden and a separate dressing area with inbuilt ample clothes storage and
- Bedroom three is also a good sized double bedroom with inbuilt clothes
storage, whilst Bedroom four is currently being used as a dressing room,
also with ample inbuilt clothes storage and shelving.
- The three rooms are served by a family bathroom having a bath with
waterfall shower overhead, a heated towel rail and an inbuilt waterproof TV
(with inbuilt Alexa) which also doubles as a mirror when not in use, WC,
washbasin and mirrored vanity cupboard.
- Outside, dark, stone, steps lead to the front of the property which is well lit
with security lighting to either side of the door. There is also inbuilt
Christmas lighting to the flat roof of the front porch which can be turned
on in season.
- The front driveway has parking for three cars with gated access leading to
the rear and separate gated storage for bins and an inbuilt EV charge-point.
- To the rear of the property, the garden is well screened with mature trees,
lighting and hedging around the perimeter and features a well-lit travertine
paved terrace which wraps around the house providing secure outdoor
entertaining and summer dining.
- There is also a Summerhouse to the rear and a separate modern cedar
bicycle shed to the side of the rear garden.